Making digital credentials a part of your L&D strategy
As the role of Learning and Development evolves, businesses need a faster return on their people with the ability to adapt with ease and learners seek more personalised learning experiences and autonomy, it leaves a wider gap between learning, skills, performance management and business objectives.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- What is credentialing?
- How can it help L&D and Talent teams?
- What are the practical steps to deploying credentials in your business?
If you are looking to:
- Reward your staff for their contribution to the business and the skills they have obtained
- Bridge the gap between learning and performance
- Enable better visibility and portability of skills beyond standard competency frameworks
- Incentivise an autonomous learning culture
- Recognise membership
- Or are a training provider, regulatory body or awarding body who just wants to save money on the number of certificates you print
David designs technical solutions that are fit for purpose and function effectively in the client’s target environment. Working closely with the client, he gathers and analyses client requirements and documents the LMS solution to ensure the solution has impact.
Jez leads Kineo’s consultancy practice, providing expert advice to help our clients make informed, measured and appropriate decisions about learning technologies. He has worked in L&D for over 20 years and has a background in experiential and action-based learning.
With over 10 years’ experience in the education and L&D sectors, Nina is responsible for working with a range of global clients to understand their needs, and interpret these needs into viable solutions. Nina is passionate about her customer relationships and ensuring they receive not only a solution that is fit for purpose but also a high quality service.